Are you one of the millions who would love to achieve, maintain or enhance a FLAWLESS, NATURAL-LOOKING, YEAR-ROUND TAN without spending hours in the sun or risking the harmful effects of over-exposure?
The Ultimate Sunless Experience!
We offer the Best UV-FREE SOLUTION for meeting your tanning goals!
Services & Prices
Custom Spray Tan
- Reg. Color Starts at $30. Double Dark is $5 more.
- See Specials Below!
- Save $!
- $20 off any package of 4 tans!
Weddings & Special Events
- $5 discount / tan
- on groups of 4 or more
Norvell Skincare Solutions
Leaders in the Sunless Revolution
Tan Like A Star!
Hottest New Products
Body Bronzing Affiliates
- The Right Solution and Products 25%
- The Right Technique 25%
- The Right People 25%
- The Right Customer Resources 25%
Allows dedicated entrepreneurs to provide top of the line mobile custom spray tanning services as a Mobile Spray Tan Affiliate. Affiliates operate 100% independently, and are responsible for all customer service and communications regarding retail spray tanning services.
About Spray Tan Affiliates
Affiliates have access to the best resources the sunless industry has to offer, including: professional equipment, solution, products, research, marketing, training and technicians trained & certified through Norvell University.
About The Artist
Spray Tanning Instructions, Maintenance & Tips to Guarantee Natural “Just Off The Beach” Color!
Preparation and maintenance is the key to achieving the best results. Prior to your sunless tanning appointment, feel free to print and sign a client release form in advance.
24-48 Hours Prior to Session:
- Exfoliate! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
- We cannot overstress the importance of pre-session exfoliation. 24 hours prior to your appointment, clear away any dry, dead skin cells with a body scrub or wash cloth so that the DHA can absorb into the fresh, healthy skin.
- Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products, or in-shower moisturizers. These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing reaction within the skin.
- Any waxing or shaving should be completed 24-hours prior to session.
Day of Session:
- Do not apply anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin. Deep penetration is the key to a beautiful lasting color. Do not apply lotions, creams or perfumes prior to session. Use deodorant sparingly.
- Remove any make-up prior to sunless application.
- Wear loose fitting darker clothing and remove jewelry. Tight clothing can rub or smear bronzers, especially around knees, elbows and waist.
Post Session Care:
- Avoid water and sweating for at least 4-8 hours. Shower after 8-16 hours using a mild pH balancing shower gel. The longer you wait the better for your tan. The cosmetic bronzers will wash away during the first shower but color will remain once the DHA has set in.
- Extend color with daily application of color extending moisturizer and avoid scrubbing or exfoliating until about a week later, after the tan fades away. Then it is time for a return visit to maintain your beautiful bronze color year-round!
- Note: High levels of chlorine from pools can cause your tan to fade faster.
Additional Info To Keep In Mind:
Until the first rinse, you will appear much darker than the permanent/actual tan will look.
Do not be alarmed, this color is TEMPORARY AND WILL LIGHTEN after the first shower.
You may notice color running off when water is applied. These are the cosmetic bronzers which are water soluble and will wash out of most fabrics. AFTER 24 hrs, you will be left with a natural-looking, beautiful tan.
Color should last 5-10 days depending on your skin type and how you prepare and care for your sunless tan. (Preparation and maintenance product information is available on our website).
It is possible to request a tan much darker than your natural skin tone, but please note it may be more noticeable as it starts to wear off. (A deep, instant tan is still very popular and possible to both maintain and touch up)
Dove products and chlorine from pools can strip away your tan faster
Questions | Answers
How Long Does It Last?
Similar to a regular tan, airbrush tans last 5-10 days depending on your skin type and maintenance care. We also offer the best products (see Our Products page) that work in conjunction with our solution to help protect and extend the life of your tan.
What is DHA?
The DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) bronzer (natural, active ingredient, derived from glycerin, that interacts with the amino acids in the skin cells producing a color change) will begin to activate within 2-4 hours after application, replacing any cosmetic bronzers as they wash off. Full DHA results develop within 18-24 hours and should last 6-10 days depending on a variety of individual factors including maintenance.
Our micro-emulsion technology provides an even, effective mist application while our proprietary odor inhibitor eliminates unpleasant odor usually associated with sunless products. It’s an Aloe Vera based product that’s naturally good for your skin. We utilize skin firming Copper “Firm-a-derm” technology for younger, youthful looking skin and Caffeine which is proven to protect your skin from detrimental effects of over exposure to the sun. Caffeine has also been proven to reduce cellulite.
Introduction to Airbrush Tanning
The sunless scope started with the world’s top Celebrities, including athletes and VIP personnel to friends, family and neighbors. The sunless revolution has begun in the past few years and has turned into a thriving, billion dollar industry. Today, millions have flocked to the doors of sunless spray tans as more and more discover the solution to achieving quick & convenient color that is healthy for the skin!
How Does It Work?
Sunless solution is delivered to one section of the skin at a time through an airbrush spray tanning unit(operated by a live technician) which works with a compressor. At EBB, we use HVLP systemswhich are high volume, low pressure units designed to produce the most even, well-blended & fast drying flawless tans.
You will feel a small stream of air as the the solution breaks down into minute particles. First, a cosmetic bronzer for instant results becomes visible the moment the product is applied to the skin. Second, a DHA BRONZER (dihydroxyacetone) reacts with the amino acids in your skin to develop color over 6-8 hours with no orange color.
A fast drying, golden brown spray-on color solution, Norvell Amber Sun System gives you color in two ways. First with a COSMETIC BRONZER (instant) that is visible the moment you apply the product. Next with a DHA BRONZER (dihydroxyacetone) which reacts with the amino acids in your skin to develop color over 2-3 hours with no orange color. Norvell’s even, streak-free formula has built-in sheeting action to eliminate spotting and streaking.